In house Manual Handling Course
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who carries out manual handling activities at work and is tailored to your role.
To learn how to improve manual handling techniques, move and handle loads safely and be able to conduct a personal manual handling risk assessment.
Manual Handling Training Course Content
- Anatomy of the spine
- Causes of back pain
- Manual Handling Legislation
- Principles of safer Moving & Handling
- Equipment demonstrations & practice
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
How long does the course last?
How is the course assessed?
Participants are assessed in 2 ways:
- A practical session moving loads (denver remodel group trainer assessment)
- A multiple choice assessment paper.
Leading to an in house certificate